Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hello!

Hi! My name is Haley. I have three brothers--Grant, who is ten, Vince, who is seven, and Lance, who is four. I also have two sisters--Lydia, is twelve, and Noela is the youngest, nearly two.

I am homeschooled along with the rest of my siblings. We are par
t of many homeschool communities, including Christian Home Educator's Support System (C.H.E.S.S.), Information Network for Christian Homes (I.N.C.H.), Celebrating Home Under Rome Christian Homeschooling (C.H.U.R.C.H.), and the Home School Legal Defense Assosiation (H.S.L.D.A).

Lydia and I lead a Bright Lights group together. Bright Lights is a discipleship group for girls. My group has girls ages 8-14 in it. We have had lots of interesting topics such as Witnessing, Being Fully Dedicated to God, Truthfullness, etc. The meetings are every first and third Monday. Our last meeting (the 18th) was on Mercy.

Today I got up at 5:30 and went jogging with Mom, then came home to read my Bible. I read in Jeremiah today. I also practiced Irish Step dancing.

Verse of the Day:
Jeremiah 9:23-24 "Thus saith the Lord, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches:

But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the Lord which exercise loving-kindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the Lord."
Lance (before he gave himself a haircut)
Lydia and Grant at the keyboard
My precious sister Noela
This is Vince. Doesn't he look funny? I'm not sure, but I think he is eating extra-specially spicy meat and potatoes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Haley!

You did a great job creating the blog. I like it.

Love,
Lydia