Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Our Fourth of July Vacation! Part 3

Read Parts 1 and 2 first
On the Fourth, we practiced our free speech rights. When we drove over to the dunes at Maranatha, there was a large cross on the dune right in front of the parking lot. Lydia and I both said, "Let's put Jesus Saves!"
It was clearly seen from the parking lot. We are praying that many would see it and think of Jesus!



We walked across the dunes, to the beach. Lydia, Grant and Vince all went in the water. I put my feet in, but it felt too icy for me!
Noela had a great time!

Dad and Grant on the neighboring dune, next to 'Jesus Saves'.
One of two pictures I am in from the whole vacation!
Lydia was freezing after getting wet, but didn't want to get sandy, so she chose the asphalt!
Digging in sand is always fun!
"Hi there!"
A helicopter flew over us, and when we waved to him, he swooped down and 'waved' with the helicopter!
The other picture of me--Mom took it.
"This is the life!"


"Peekaboo! We see you!"
My dad is great!
Looking down at the parking lot. You can see a little piece of the 'Jesus Saves' in the right of the picture.
I love milkweed. It is so pretty. Someone else loves it too.........

Several someones!

"Come on, I'll help you up!"


"Bye! See you later!" (they are waving at you).....

No comments: