Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Updates......

Here are some picture I took lately:
Lydia, holding a large toad we caught in our yard.

This was several weeks ago, when we were planting our garden.



Team huddle! A picture that Lydia took at one of Grant's baseball games.

I showed you the eggs from this nest, so I thought I would show you the little bird. There were actually four little robins in the nest. They are grown and gone now.
This week Lydia, Grant, and I have been at HPA's summer drama camp. It is fun and busy! Tomorrow, when we are supposed to be at camp again, we are actually missing a day to go to a Tiger's game. Our uncle is taking all of us for his birthday! Our Grandpa and Grandma from Tennessee will be there too. It will be fun, but I hope we don't get too far behind at camp. Friday there will be a performance, I am doing a skit with two other people, our whole group is singing One Short Day (from the Broadway musical Wicked--I never heard the song until Monday), and will be doing a dance. I don't particularly like the dance--I guess I am to used to Irish step dancing, holding your arms straight, etc.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This site is so cool! I also like the fish, hamster, and turtles!
~mandie aikin~