Monday, June 22, 2009

Pets

Hello! You've seen all my widget pets (including my very unlady-like frog), so I thought it was about time to introduce you to our real pets.
This is Piper. He lives up to his name with his loud squeals! We got him from the Humane Society.

This is Peaches. She doesn't look very nice in this picture--she was scared of the camera. We got her from the neighbor. We were bird-sitting her, and when they came back from vacation, they said, "Just keep her!" After that, they got a dog. She was our first pet, other than fish.

This is Anthony. We found him. Mom, Lance, Noela, and I were in the van when Mom pulled over and said, "Haley, look at that, a black rabbit! Why don't you see if you can catch him? He probably got away from someone." I jumped out and walked up to him. When just a step away, he hopped. Lance and I chased him around for about 45 minutes like this, finally catching him under a strawberry box. He is a very sweet dwarf rabbit.
We also have guppies, but I don't have a picture. Sometimes, we will find a newly hatched turtle in our yard to keep until fall, letting it go in September so it can hibernate. We have not found one yet this year.

No comments: